DIPLOMA IN MICROSOFT OFFICE
- FUNDAMENTAL OF COMPUTERS
- MICROSOFT WORD
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
Microsoft Office is an integration of programmes, servers and services. MS Excel is used for analysis and calculation purposes, MS PowerPoint for preparing presentations, while MS Outlook is used for communication
Who Will The Course Benefit?
Individuals who have already used MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook, and wish to enhance their knowledge of the same
What Skills Will The Student Gain?
After the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Perform complex calculations efficiently using various functions in Excel
- Organise and analyse large volumes of data
- Create MIS reports
- Consolidate and manage data from multiple workbooks
- Create simple as well as sophisticated presentations
- Format the presentations and templates for the desired appearance
- Create and manage contacts and appointments
- Read Outlook mail and send e-mails
- Create and publish a digital dashboard
Duration : 30 DAYS.
Certification : DATAPOINT COMPUTERS.